Teach Us to Pray
No amount of books, conferences, or online experts will prepare us to engage the spiritual challenges of North American culture if we have not immersed ourselves in prayer. If prayerlessness failed the nine, it won’t succeed for us. So, in this issue of Enrichment, we turn to the Lord’s Prayer (Matthew 6:9–13, Luke 11:2–4) for guidance. We cannot reverse the decline, arrest the plateau, and catalyze the growth of our churches unless God’s presence, purpose, and provision are the center of our efforts. God must build His church His way if we are to prevail against hell’s gates.
- A Better Way to Pray - Praying Like Jesus
- Interview The Power of a Praying Church
- Follow Me as I Follow Christ ... in Prayer
- Conversing with God
- Up There, Down Here, Among Us, In Me
- Our Daily Bread
- The Prayer That God Always Answers
- Choosing Forgiveness
- Lead Us Not Into Temptation
- The Testing of Your Faith
- The Spirit in the Prevailing Church
- The Lord's Prayer
- Customer Service for the Saints
- Off the Script
- Does the Old Testament Endorse Slavery? An Overview
- SIDEBAR: Father in Heaven If-then Principles
- Knowing When To Leave a Ministry and How To Enter Another
- Joshua's Story
- The New Town Square Is in the Palm of Your Hand
- Why Should I Study the Old Testament?
- The Holy Spirit Versus "Another Gospel"