Church and Law: Navigating the Legal Maze
This issue of Enrichment journal addresses many of the legal matters important to the ministers and the church. Christian lawyers have shared their expertise from their respective areas. This is a valuable resource to help guide your church through the legal maze.
- It's the Law [and Grace]
- Rendering to Caesar What Is Caesar's
- Church Incorporation
- SIDEBAR Suggested IRS language for Articles of Incorporation
- To Copy or Not To Copy - That Is the Question
- SIDEBAR Getting Permission
- Avoiding the Legal Pitfalls of Conflict, Mediation, and Discipline in the Church
- SIDEBAR: The High Cost of Conflict Among Christians
- SIDEBAR PAUSE Principle
- SIDEBAR: Helpful Resource from Peacemaker Ministries
- Navigating the Sexual Minefield in Today's Culture
- SIDEBAR Does Your Insurance Policy Cover Sexual Misconduct?
- Combating Claims With Common Sense
- SIDEBAR: Resources
- SIDEBAR: Are You Prepared to Dismiss Someone?
- The Politics of Religion
- The First Amendment and Religious Liberty
- Strangers Among Us
- SIDEBAR: Finding a Reputable Immigration Lawyer
- Where Is My Lawyer When I Need Him?
- Estate Planning the Right Way
- SIDEBAR: What If You Are Named Executor?
- SIDEBAR: Pastoral Probate Pitfalls of How Encouraging People To Do Estate Planning Can Blow Up in Your Face
- SIDEBAR: Executor Checklist
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit and the Book of Acts
- Teaching on Spirit Baptism as a Separate Event After Salvation
- A Series on Defending Your Faith
- A New Road on Your Consensus Map
- Being Human
- Pastoral Confidentiality
- A Brief Overview Of Pentecostal Views on Origins
- Presenting a Loving, Credible Witness For Jesus
- Why Pentecostals Don't Preach Expository Sermons?