Unmarried America: Ministry Opportunities for Today's Church
The purpose of this issue of Enrichment journal is to provide our churches and pastors with a clear focus of the needs of young and single adults as well as practical ideas and resources for beginning and sustaining effective ministries to them. Our desire is that ministers and churches will see the increasing number of young and single adults in their communities as an opportunity to reach these unique groups and assimilate them into their fellowship.
- Unmarried America
- The Hidden Mission Field
- What Twentysomethings Wish You Knew
- Bridging the Generations
- How to Win the Senior Pastor's Support for Your Singles Ministry
- Strengthening the Church Today and Building the Church for Tomorrow
- Invitation to a Journey
- Single Adults
- Divorce and Remarriage
- Salvation for the Single-Parent Family
- Life in the Blender
- Ministering to the Missing Generation
- Get Over the Numbers
- Single Does Not Mean Alone
- Communicating Spirit Baptism in Fresh New Ways
- "Innocence Lost"
- The Emotional Health Needs of Young Adults and Singles
- The Devil and Doctor Jones
- Basics and Beyond
- We Have an Altar (Hebrews 13:10)
- The Narrow Path to The Wide Room
- Why Is There A Hell?