Fireproofing Your Marriage and Family
The stresses of ministry can be destructive to a minister’s home. Often the rate of marital failure in a minister’s home is about the same as in the general population. With God’s help and your intentionality, you can build a healthy marriage and home. Even if you come from a dysfunctional background, you can determine to change. The same transforming power that saved you will enable you to become the spouse and parent you need to be.
- An Apostle's Counsel to Married Couples
- Happily Married in the Here and Now
- Building Ministry Marriages That Last a Lifetime
- Fizzle or Sizzle
- Back From the Brink
- Healing for the Broken Ministry Marriage
- Ministry and Marriage
- When People Throw Stones
- Raising Happy and Healthy Children While in the Ministry
- Growing Up in a Pastor's Home
- Walking the Prodigal Path
- Managing Financial Stressors To Maximize Resources
- Binding and Loosing
- What Pastors Can Do To Help Couples Affected by Adultery
- Year-end Meetings
- Church Security
- Science and Spiritual Matters
- When Two Become One
- What Are they really saying?
- Character Formation in Children
- Why Does God Baptize His People in the Holy Spirit?