Seven Biblical Questions to Determine whether Your Leadership Choice is a Wise One
by Robert C. Crosby
(Based on James 3:13–18)
- Is it pure? If I do this, will I be compromising my integrity or character in any way? Can I do it with a clear conscience?
- Is it peace-loving? Will this decision strengthen my relationships or weaken them?
- Is it considerate? Am I thinking of others or just myself in this choice?
- Is it submissive? Would the godly leaders in my life approve of this decision?
- Is it full of mercy and good fruit? Does this decision reflect Christ and His grace to others?
- Is it impartial? Am I really being fair with the people this decision will affect?
- Is it sincere? Am I being true to God and to my convictions? Have I sought out the truth and built my decision upon it? Is this an integrity move?
Adapted from Decisions, Decisions by Robert C. Crosby. Originally published in Discipleship Journal.