Why Documentation In A Church Is Important
Sidebars to the article Managing The Churchs Financial Resources:
Here are 14 reasons why documentation is so important. Documentation
- clarifies responsibilities and duties.
- defines authority levels.
- shows performance of actions and tasks.
- reduces confusion.
- allows for orderly delegation.
- clarifies facts.
- shows compliance.
- reduces suspicion.
- converts recurring problems into routine processes.
- creates consistency in the application of procedures.
- displays a feeling of order and fairness.
- reduces risks and exposures.
- forces accountability of leadership.
- was used by God as a means of communication.